Skip to content
The Weapons Initiative does not create more security
- It does not prevent criminal and illegal arms abuse.
- It aims at the wrong ones! It is aimed, of course, at those who do not pose a security risk: militiamen and responsible citizens.
- It in no way combats the real causes of domestic violence and suicide.
- The current weapons law is strict and corresponds to the specific Swiss conditions. Its application is to enforce consistently.
- Federal Council and National Council reject the weapons initiative without counterproposal.
Next argument »